Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Having my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow, what can I expect :lupe:
All of them? For me they were only suppose to pull one, then at the last minute decided to pull all of them and put me to sleep. You should ask what medicine they gonna give you. They gave me too much medicine and I was unable to speak for like an hour after they were done. Every time I spoke it was literally like baby jibberish.

I think they are going to advise you to drink soups and stuff instead of eating hard stuff until your mouth is ready for that again.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
All of them? For me they were only suppose to pull one, then at the last minute decided to pull all of them and put me to sleep. You should ask what medicine they gonna give you. They gave me too much medicine and I was unable to speak for like an hour after they were done. Every time I spoke it was literally like baby jibberish.

I think they are going to advise you to drink soups and stuff instead of eating hard stuff until your mouth is ready for that again.

I'm having 3 removed

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Hey girrrrrrrrrrl ain't no mystery:takedat:
At least as far as I can see:whoo:
I want to keep you here:ohlawd:
Laying next to me:vingsuave:
Sharing our looooove between the sheets:steviej:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Me: Its a good thing you can't grow a full beard and was in better shape otherwise I'd have to fight these bytches for looking too hard.

Hubby: Did you just call me ugly?!:sadcam: