Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
I never understood why some dudes did that?

I'm scared because this guy is friends with the guy that got my cousin in jail. Even when I called my mother right in front of him to tell her about it, he kept on talking to me.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm scared because this guy is friends with the guy that got my cousin in jail. Even when I called my mother right in front of him to tell her about it, he kept on talking to me.
You may want to buy a gun. How'd he get your cousin in jail? Or you mean he killed/assaulted your cousin in jail?

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I told you to carry a knife, you thought I was joking :beli:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Wasn't he God at the end of this?

Kinda....its a bit complicated and takes cues from Christianity with the whole holy trinity thing. A new OVA coming out next month.

tenchimuyo.jpg

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
You may want to buy a gun. How'd he get your cousin in jail? Or you mean he killed/assaulted your cousin in jail?

I'm not from the US. Only a certain type of person can own a gun here. :francis:
I don't know the exact details but I'll explain what I know.
- My Cousin was a great guy, he was like a role model for my male cousins and he was doing really well in school.
- Then he started hanging around the wrong type of people.
- He did some shady things with those people.
- He fell in love with a « good girl » and they went out together.
- I think she tried to get him back on the right path but failed, so they broke up.
- This seemed to have affected him a lot. He wanted her back so he tried to leave his shady life to go back on the right path.
- But the « gang » he was in wasn't too happy with it. So, I don't know how they did it exactly but they betrayed him and he landed in jail. :francis: