Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
I really enjoy conversation. The sharing of ideals, thoughts and learning from another person is like my favorite thing to do.

I think one of my strengths is my ability to have deep and profound conversations. My ability to have an affect on people just by the things I say.

Also me being secure enough to be open and honest with myself and with other people is awesome skill that I have. Being vulnerable isn't a issue for me because I don't have anything to hide.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why aren't more people talking about the Nintendo mini, I can't wait to play the original Zelda and and super Mario bros

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Haven't seen Love and Hip Hop in so long I forgot it had established industry people on it.

Was under the assumption it was a reality show for random people trying to get a come up the easy way by acting a fool on scripted tv.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Ugh I hate how insecure I am due to my first real relationship I ever had that my ex cheated on me when we were dating and was always talking to girls behind my back

I've been so paranoid lately my boyfriend has been doing shady shyt and I have zero reason to. He doesn't act sketchy, he leaves his phone around, shyt left it in his room while I was in there while he was showering. But I can't help it. I got trust issues man. I'm not controlling or grill him about this stuff cause it's honestly my issue to deal with but I did bring it up to tonight to let him know I been dealing with some insecurity and he said "you can look through my phone if you want lol" which I told him no cause that's not healthy and that's not going to rid my insecurity. It's so stupid that I'm feeling like this cause I know he's trustworthy and genuinely a good guy. fukk

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
If you're at a regular restaurant like Applebee's, Ruby Tuesday's, etc and the food comes back bomb there's a 7/10 chance your cook has been to prison.
Adding on, best hashbrowns I've ever had came from Waffle House cooks who were ex cons.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Wanna go to the bar tonight but I'll just wait until tomorrow when I don't have to work late