Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I think hoteps who I consider a sub-category under "smart dumb nikka" are equally as dangerous as what we call "c00ns."

Hoteps agenda while noble slows the progress of developments of blacks world wide. They're biggest blunder is that they don't grasp how "humans" work and have a false sense in reality.

Not only that but these guys like to preach to the laymen like they have all the answers when they really don't. Of course these laymen not being that informed eat up it all up. I'm seeing to many black laymen go to guys like Dr Umar Johnson and not credible blacks.

Anyways the reason why I bring this up because just recently I was reading on another forum where this one hotep(who claims to be a chest-beating Afrocentric/pro-black) said that industrialization is not important for Africa but instead agriculture because the 18th century kingdom of Nri was successful with it.:facepalm:

Africans are ALREADY in the agriculture stage the next stage of human development is industrialization and then after where countries like Western Europe and USA are... Like I said hoteps don't grasp how humans work and live in a false reality which is why I believe they are equally as dangerous as c00ns.

Just my opinion.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I was in a car accident on campus, last Friday. First rain, hydroplaned coming around on a curve, went into oncoming traffic and collided with an SUV.

Thankfully no one was hurt, didn't even require an ambulance, but the experience really shook me up.

I'm thankful everything went about as well as an accident could, but I've been feeling uneasy on campus over the past couple days.

:mjcry:

The regret is killing me, thinking about all the things I could've done differently, wishing I could redo that entire day. But you can't ever take it back.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gonna get this chest tattoo and full sleeves if I kant become a underwear model

CZTsxuPWkAAuXdV.jpg
I was in a car accident on campus, last Friday. First rain, hydroplaned coming around on a curve, went into oncoming traffic and collided with an SUV.

Thankfully no one was hurt, didn't even require an ambulance, but the experience really shook me up.

I'm thankful everything went about as well as an accident could, but I've been feeling uneasy on campus over the past couple days.

:mjcry:

The regret is killing me, thinking about all the things I could've done differently, wishing I could redo that entire day. But you can't ever take it back.

Dont let it shake you to much homie, no one got hurt and that's whats important. Just try to be safe going forward.

Prynce

Daps
I'm gonna try just saying yes to everything for a week and putting myself out there more.

Normally I just be like fukk it :yeshrug:

But I'm gonna force myself to be extroverted for a while

Gonna turn into J.R Smith also and just throw up shots in volume

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Its ridiculous and insulting that throughout my years, staffing agencies are controlled by young 20ish white women.

I can only imagine what its like to be an older, educated Black person in the workforce that gets laid off and has to show these privileged airheads that they are more than competent for a position in corporate America