Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This phrase has been very dangerous in my life because I took it so literal. But I understand what you are saying about planning while you're young. I guess what I'm really afraid of is dying while still struggling instead of being comfortable.
I understand. That's kind of why I try to adopt the whole live each day like your last way of thinking. I mean I still set financial goals, plan and stress about the future but Im also learning to be a little more lenient and make sure to have fun. I think you have to balance your thinking and actions so that you're not having so much fun that you neglect your future planning or focus so much on the future that you neglect fun. Its still something I struggle with But I know a balance exists.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
there's a disorder that has been proposed called posttraumatic embitterment disorder. If this was taken seriously, maybe we can finally help those in need:ld:

how long have you been waiting to break that one out? :russ: I'm not bitter....I just play my role and i play it well til my retirement :yeshrug:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
why am i bitter:ohhh:
I've seen what you look like.Your actions on here are a personification to who you are in real life. Only about 20% of it, I can write off as trolling but you seem dedicated on keeping this charade up so I'll let you have it.:manny:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
ojutm6t.jpg

Really needed a heavier jacket

:francis:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I've seen what you look like.Your actions on here are a personification to who you are in real life. Only about 20% of it, I can write off as trolling but you seem dedicated on keeping this charade up so I'll let you have it.:manny:

i thought you had something substantial like talking to an ex:pachaha: my looks don't figure into why i do what i do.....thats it? im letting on a charade because of my looks :dead: