Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Seen a dope ass jacket in the mall on monday, looked online today and it was $100 off :blessed:

Glad i was disciplined enough to wait

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Bmack....nikka let's hit the club tonight, you ain't doing shyt...

- Hell yea, see what these breezies up to

raw

But you know they was shooting that mufukka up last week

giphy.gif

Prynce

Daps
Ye I've tried enough weed that I accept it's not for me. I don't like the feeling of being high.

Makes my head swim too much but it does make music sound awesome.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch you asked me for the notes and I said I don't have notes so I'll send you the powerpoints instead. I don't take notes in the class and you don't either, so the fukk you getting mad for? Stupid ass thot. :what:

And I check my email once a day bytch so if you don't send the email before I check it then too fukking bad. I'm not going out of my way to accommodate you. :umad:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Because I don't see a lot of happy older people. Just people who have survived the struggle of life and are now waiting for the door to the other side to open. There is never enough time to do everything you want in life. It's hard to die without regrets because you don't know what your life could have been like if you had went a different route. This is just my sort of nihilistic view of it. I'm sure not everyone lives and dies that way.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because I don't see a lot of happy older people. Just people who have survived the struggle of life and are now waiting for the door to the other side to open. There is never enough time to do everything you want in life. It's hard to die without regrets because you don't know what your life could have been like if you had went a different route. This is just my sort of nihilistic view of it. I'm sure not everyone lives and dies that way.
Enjoy your youth but plan financially to be old. A good deal of old people you see looking miserable are broke. If you make sure you're financially comfortable you have better options and old age is more comfortable.

Not to be morbid but I can't wait to get older...closer to death. Life is hard and death seems so peaceful. I try to live each day and each moment because you never know when you're going to go and I can't say I'm afraid of that day.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Life is hard and death seems so peaceful
This phrase has been very dangerous in my life because I took it so literal. But I understand what you are saying about planning while you're young. I guess what I'm really afraid of is dying while still struggling instead of being comfortable.