Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Neighborhood just lost power and I can't get my car out the lost since it's an electric gate...was supposed to meet up with a friend :lupe:

Ain't trying to pay for an uber to Hayward tho :francis:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps

nikkas fighting over rings
nikkas wanna be the King, but
Long Live the Chief
For a li' ol' thang lil' boys bang bang
Long Live the Chief
nikkas fighting over rings
nikkas wanna be the king, but
Long Live the Chief
Now watch pretty mama while I slang my cane
Long Live the Chief

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Women like to set small fires. They get glee out of lighting a sack of shyt on fire and watching some simp stomp it out with their bare feet. I am the fire though. I'm an inferno. And my energy will incinerate you to the white meat and leave you stripped bare. Naked for all to behold. So, when you pull out that match you best be prepared to walk through the fire because I will consume your soul. Check, beloved.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Women like to set small fires. They get glee out of lighting a sack of shyt on fire and watching some simp stomp it out with their bare feet. I am the fire though. I'm an inferno. And my energy will incinerate you to the white meat and leave you stripped bare. Naked for all to behold. So, when you pull out that match you best be prepared to walk through the fire because I will consume your soul. Check, beloved.

:whoo:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
breh is mafia 3 that good? :heh: i like watching playthroughs more than actually playing.

last time, i was watching a livestream of some wigga cac, that was really getting his black experience from the game. dude was going around beating everybody ass that called him a ******, going off on rants about racism and white people--shyt was hilarious :pachaha:

Breh killin the racist cacs never gets old I think this is a part of whats got me hooked.

I actually wanna see em all wiped out:mjcry: I be taking extra long on missions to ensure that:lolbron: