Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
"I took all my problems and I turned it all into hits
I can channel my anger now I can go make me some billions" Fewtcha gave me the blue print :wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The truth is she can be one now. I already told her Instagram is an illusion: filters on filters, makeup, angles and being scantily dressed. Bonus if she gets skin treatments so she can post a casual "fresh face selfie" which are usually still altered with a facetune app. Lol

are you encouraging this?

4:30AM, been a while since a game has made me do this :banderas:
breh is mafia 3 that good? :heh: i like watching playthroughs more than actually playing.

last time, i was watching a livestream of some wigga cac, that was really getting his black experience from the game. dude was going around beating everybody ass that called him a ******, going off on rants about racism and white people--shyt was hilarious :pachaha:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
are you encouraging this?

breh is mafia 3 that good? :heh: i like watching playthroughs more than actually playing.

last time, i was watching a livestream of some wigga cac, that was really getting his black experience from the game. dude was going around beating everybody ass that called him a ******, going off on rants about racism and white people--shyt was hilarious :pachaha:
It can bring in a hustle for her and do wonders for her ego and self esteem. :ehh: Don't want her to caught up in hoeing though. Once I see that "booking info", I'll know officially a good girl has gone bad.:wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It can bring in a hustle for her and do wonders for her ego and self esteem. :ehh: Don't want her to caught up in hoeing though. Once I see that "booking info", I'll know officially a good girl has gone bad.:wow:

@Coco, honestly if you consider hoing, you need a good PI. don't try to be a renegade, you need direction, bb.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny:here Coco go

gotta respect the determination :wow: when @Coco become a 9/10 insta-thot in a few yrs. please remember the little people that gave you the time of the day :(
:pachaha:

The truth is she can be one now. I already told her Instagram is an illusion: filters on filters, makeup, angles and being scantily dressed. Bonus if she gets skin treatments so she can post a casual "fresh face selfie" which are usually still altered with a facetune app. Lol
I thought about buying Facetune. It wouldn't feel comfortable upload heavily edited pics of myself.

I don't want to be a insta model anymore. I just want to get a Miami heat player or lawyer and become the next Ayesha Curry:lupe:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't want to be a insta model anymore. I just want to get a Miami heat player or lawyer and become the next Ayesha Curry:lupe:

you too late in the game to catch a ballplayer, but a lawyer is possible :ehh:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
maybe in tinychat, but you're basically a square bytch fascinated with a hos life. its just not going to work, sweety
harsh :skip: I don't mean anything I say here though lol. I don't know how many times do I have to say that.