Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
You don't want him but you were worried about him showing up to class or not. :mjlol: Cut it. Black women are beautiful so if I just like "looking" at someone there's a number of black women I can look at. And I definitely wouldn't be concerned about their love life. But when "looking" at him causes you a bit of distress when he doesn't show up and elation when he does you do want him. Because if he threw it at you you'd definitely try to bring him back to black. I'll let you cook though. :sas1:

If I could bring him back to black, I'd gladly do it. :noah:

However I don't want him because I know he doesn't want me and I've been waiting for a certain someone to confess his love to me but I've probably misunderstood the signs. He probably likes me only as a friend.. :to:
Or maybe I'm ugly.. :damn:

Or maybe he's gay. :damn:

Or maybe he's a buck too. Lord have mercy ! :damn:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If I could bring him back to black, I'd gladly do it. :noah:

However I don't want him because I know he doesn't want me and I've been waiting for a certain someone to confess his love to me but I've probably misunderstood the signs. He probably likes me only as a friend.. :to:
Or maybe I'm ugly.. :damn:
Or maybe he's gay. :damn:

Or maybe you think too much. :yeshrug:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Today, I've officially reached 7 years in my eternal bid. Time flies. (edit: been married for 7 years)

Was in Houston this weekend to visit my Grandmother in law. Got a picture with my daughter, wife, MIL, and Granny (my daughter's namesake). 4 generations of women, ranging from 4.5 months to 102 years old. :wow:

Granny still sharp as whip, cracking jokes on me about the time we first met. :dead:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
#ForeverBridesmaids

I made one chick mad because she has wedding aspirations and the man she's with is 7yrs/2kids/living together into still figuring out what he wants.
shyt, I don't have any friends so not even a bridesmaid. :heh: If he doesn't know in 7 years...