Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Plotting on someone else's man. I was right what I said about them island girls:smh:

Put the island girl on ignore and quit quoting her to complain about her kind then, mon cher. :smile:

Bucks don't respect black women. And you don't respect yourself if you lust after a buck. Save that energy for someone who isn't trying to chase after chicks who's asses look like two half empty pouches of Capri Sun.

I respect myself, dear. I don't lust after him I just love looking at him. :smile:

A bed buck at that. But women always want what they can't have. :mjpls:

I don't want him dear. I just love looking at him. Perhaps if he stopped eyeing me than maybe he wouldn't interest me as much. :smile:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Put the island girl on ignore and quit quoting her to complain about her kind then, mon cher. :smile:

I respect myself, dear. I don't lust after him I just love looking at him. :smile:

I don't want him dear. I just love looking at him. Perhaps if he stopped eyeing me than maybe he wouldn't interest me as much. :smile:

You don't want him but you were worried about him showing up to class or not. :mjlol: Cut it. Black women are beautiful so if I just like "looking" at someone there's a number of black women I can look at. And I definitely wouldn't be concerned about their love life. But when "looking" at him causes you a bit of distress when he doesn't show up and elation when he does you do want him. Because if he threw it at you you'd definitely try to bring him back to black. I'll let you cook though. :sas1:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Come on, you know I dont do that:snoop:
I wasn't peeing on bytches. I can't believe you right now man. Some shyt don't need to be posted online. Did you even tell her that you'd put that sit up there?
She told me to post it :francis:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
My husband been looking like Lil Bill ever since he cut his mustache and cut his hair super low.

White people see him as friendly and black people give him that:scust:look.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Every post Ive seen today has been about peeing. Its time to go back to lsa.

It's the Liggins effect. I told y'all a few years go the Piss Age was upon us. Y'all think this is a game? Well, it is, the #PissGame. :win: