Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
I prefer female company and companionship a lot more than hanging out with dudes:heh:

I been hanging with some dudes I met and they go out way too much for me. I mean the other places we hang is cool but the bar, club and lounge shyt gets tiresome after going 3 days out every week. Way too draining for my introverted ass. :damn:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It's crazy to me that I don't know or want to know who these little nikkas are. There are so many times I'm around my rugrats and have no clue who the artist are they're talking about.

I'm a young old nikka, and that's okay.:blessed:
I know what you mean

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its finally cheat day. I don't know if i want chinese, chic fil a, or soul food. I wanna bake too,but I'm not craving anything sweet.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I swear some nikkas need to practice abstinence for their own good and stop letting their dikk control them :snoop:

:snoop::snoop::snoop:
Brehs need to strap up, 18 years aint worth goin raw

About two months back, he was talking about marriage or atleast a promise ring. I was like :stopitslime: breh, you can't be serious. She seen he wasn't worth the trouble and said fukk it I'm out. I heard he hit her before so I can see why she wasn't about to stick around. Some guys think a baby is a blessing and not a responsibility.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
About two months back, he was talking about marriage or atleast a promise ring. I was like :stopitslime: breh, you can't be serious. She seen he wasn't worth the trouble and said fukk it I'm out. I heard he hit her before so I can see why she wasn't about to stick around. Some guys think a baby is a blessing and not a responsibility.

If you wanna have kids you gotta find the "one". Aint worth to risk 18 years fukkin child support payments over some thot.