thought i called her angel
devils had my phones tapped.:mjcry:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't think you can script an L this massive.

How do you even get to this point?

So you start by talking to an old flame who's out of the country thru text and social media. She comes visit once or twice. You then move her over here a few months later. Not even a week after she's here, she already pregnant. :francis: You get kicked out the crib you staying in and have to find a new place. You support her the whole pregnancy. I'm talking no working, you paying all the bills. She going to school and just chilling. Then she has the baby and argues with you and leaves to her grandparents nearby. You go and sign the birth certificate. Not even having done a paternity test. So you can't see your child whenever you want. Not even two weeks later and your girl done took the child back to the country she came from at the beginning of the year. :martin:

And to think I wasted money on a baby shower gift for this. :snoop:

How you gonna let your baby momma fly out the country just two weeks after giving birth?

18 years, 18 years, she got you for 18 years.

I'm just :comeon: sitting next to this fool. Impregnate random women, brehs. :francis:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps

So you start by talking to an old flame who's out of the country thru text and social media. She comes visit once or twice. You then move her over here a few months later. Not even a week after she's here, she already pregnant. :francis: You get kicked out the crib you staying in and have to find a new place. You support her the whole pregnancy. I'm talking no working, you paying all the bills. She going to school and just chilling. Then she has the baby and argues with you and leaves to her grandparents nearby. You go and sign the birth certificate. Not even having done a paternity test. So you can't see your child whenever you want. Not even two weeks later and your girl done took the child back to the country she came from at the beginning of the year. :martin:

How you gonna let your baby momma fly out the country just two weeks after giving birth?

I'm just :comeon: sitting next to this fool. Impregnate random women, brehs. :francis:
I swear some nikkas need to practice abstinence for their own good and stop letting their dikk control them :snoop:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps

:snoop::snoop::snoop:
Brehs need to strap up, 18 years aint worth goin raw

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I still cant believe theres a tutorial thread about fukking prostitutes :dwillhuh:

Also Im logging out till the servers recover from this sprit bomb they got hit with