Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yeah that too.

I can't progress because we live together and I pay all the bills that I can no longer keep up with.

She makes ten dollars an hour and is not trying to better her financial situation. This is Atlanta.

I've been blinded because she's great to my daughter but I can't provide for my daughter if I keep supporting this grown woman :to:
Leave breh. A woman who will let you shoulder that burden dolo does that love you.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'm whippin this mufukka today

ZBNZQihh.jpg

:wow::wow::wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you tried that filter?
i haven't, but the lifestraw is universally praised. i wont open mines until it's necessary.

The LifeStraw is a water filter designed to be used by one person to filter water for drinking. It filters a maximum of 1000 litres of water, enough for one person for one year. It removes almost all of waterborne bacteria and parasites.[1] In addition to the classic LifeStraw, the manufacturer also produces other styles on the LifeStraw product: the LifeStraw Family, a larger unit designed for family use, [2] and the LifeStraw Go Water Bottle, which incorporates a LifeStraw filter into a 0.65 litres (22 US fl oz) plastic sports water bottle. [3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LifeStraw#cite_note-3

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i haven't, but the lifestraw is universally praised. i wont open mines until it's necessary.

Yeah I saw that

So where would you get the water that you're filtering if everything has shut down though?

Does it make it taste like bottled water? :wow:

And breh how u gonna make a survival kit with no gun

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I saw that

So where would you get the water that you're filtering if everything has shut down though?

Does it make it taste like bottled water? :wow:

And breh how u gonna make a survival kit with no gun

you can drink goddamn toilet/sewer water with the life straw if shyt gets hectic

having means to defend yourself should be first and foremost. but having drinkable water, dried food, and a means of communication is equally vital.