Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
Sometimes I feel fukk being good, kind, or honest that shyt only have you feeling stupid, foolish and hurt. I know I only got myself in life and I have to start acting like it because when people need me or go through whatever I welcome them with open arms but I never get the same back. I never judge, ask why or anything, I just embrace them with nothing but love and acceptance. All I ever got was pain and hurt from being good to people. They turn on me and throw me away when all I ever do is do right by them. I know I ain't perfect and I make mistakes so I don't expect people to kiss up to me for being "good"
(hate saying that because it sounds entitled) nor am I saying I deserve shyt because I don't but damn fam. I kinda hate even thinking like this because it feels entitled to me which I have never been in life but sometimes you feel like damn why can't I get the same back just once? I don't ask for much.

Trying to hold on to some semblance of the same old me but it's hard when you see how people act towards you. Makes you really question what's even the point of being a decent person. I ain't doing it to get special treatment or a pat on the back but damn I shouldn't get all this coldness when I only send out love and positive energy out. Tons of ain't shyt selfish foul nikkas out there don't even get half the grief I get from being cool. So close to saying fukk everybody but me because at least I know I won't have myself feeling crazy. I can stand on my own two feet in life but my heart too kind and I care too much for other people to were I can't turn the people I care about away.

I feel like a fool everyday because I still would give people the shirt off my back and break my neck for them knowing I won't get the same back. That's a lonely feeling.
I know I can be the coldest and most ruthless nikka alive if I wanted but I don't. Why do I have a conscious?

Just venting not looking for pity :francis:

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Sometimes I feel fukk being good, kind, or honest that shyt only have you feeling stupid, foolish and hurt. I know I only got myself in life and I have to start acting like it because when people need me or go through whatever I welcome them with open arms but I never get the same back. I never judge, ask why or anything, I just embrace them with nothing but love and acceptance. All I ever got was pain and hurt from being good to people. They turn on me and throw me away when all I ever do is do right by them. I know I ain't perfect and I make mistakes so I don't expect people to kiss up to me for being "good"
(hate saying that because it sounds entitled) nor am I saying I deserve shyt because I don't but damn fam. I kinda hate even thinking like this because it feels entitled to me which I have never been in life but sometimes you feel like damn why can't I get the same back just once? I don't ask for much.

Trying to hold on to some semblance of the same old me but it's hard when you see how people act towards you. Makes you really question what's even the point of being a decent person. I ain't doing it to get special treatment or a pat on the back but damn I shouldn't get all this coldness when I only send out love and positive energy out. Tons of ain't shyt selfish foul nikkas out there don't even get half the grief I get from being cool. So close to saying fukk everybody but me because at least I know I won't have myself feeling crazy. I can stand on my own two feet in life but my heart too kind and I care too much for other people to were I can't turn the people I care about away.

I feel like a fool everyday because I still would give people the shirt off my back and break my neck for them knowing I won't get the same back. That's a lonely feeling.
I know I can be the coldest and most ruthless nikka alive if I wanted but I don't. Why do I have a conscious?

Just venting not looking for pity :francis:
Stay Golden Pony boy.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I might be at this point soon but it's because she needs to work on herself.
Yeah that too.

I can't progress because we live together and I pay all the bills that I can no longer keep up with.

She makes ten dollars an hour and is not trying to better her financial situation. This is Atlanta.

I've been blinded because she's great to my daughter but I can't provide for my daughter if I keep supporting this grown woman :to: