Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
How is Fetty Wap famous and selling records but everyone made fun of Ice JJ Fish? They are the same artist.
JJ looked goofy too though, a lot of his charm is a the funny ass dancing with the videos.

Fetty actually has a marketing team behind him, and saturation usually wins new fans over. We heard his shyt all over the airwaves constantly last year.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I didn't like it tbh

I felt some kind of way when I realized that the aggressive animals/predators were representing black people.

When I heard "Go back to the jungle" all my love for the film turned into :patrice:
Yea true but it did do a good job at depicting white supremacy and the war on drugs imo.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I've been taking gulps of prescription-level cough syrup at my desk and have a legit cabinets' worth of meds just chilling. Popping this and zipping that.

I'd be amused if I weren't feeling so shytty :to:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Jayne did you have a name change? How you been here since 2014 n I feel like I just started seein your name :jbhmm:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I didn't like it tbh

I felt some kind of way when I realized that the aggressive animals/predators were representing black people.

When I heard "Go back to the jungle" all my love for the film turned into :patrice:
But they weren't :leostare:
Judy Hopps got her job thru Affirmative Action and she also said we can say "cute" you can't say that. "She's not just a token bunny".
No group or species represented any specific race except maybe for the shrews and italians but only because of the movie Godfather and even then it was a specific family.