Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I'm down to feature him. I just didn't think yall wanted to include those type of men.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't sleep anymore. :snoop:
I end up driving 60-70mi at night just trying to clear my head. Its so frustrating.:francis:

Keep your head up bro, I'm not sure what your going through. But life is peaks and valley's. Focus, learn, and grow from the hardships.

Its hard out here for us, but your not alone

:salute:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Keep your head up bro, I'm not sure what your going through. But life is peaks and valley's. Focus, learn, and grow from the hardships.

Its hard out here for us, but your not alone

:salute:
Ive been through worse before and came out at the end. I just didn't think I'd have to go through this or now. I'm not trying to change back into the person I was before so I HAVE to go through this and hope it works out. Otherwise I will end up the kid of person I was before. I don't want that.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

This has to be one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen in my life :laff:
Dude in the middle-what is this witchcraft?
Dude to his left-so that is how it's supposed to work? Intriguing
Dude to his left with the helicopter pilot helmet on- fukk that this helmet protect me from all evils
My breh with the mustache on the right- fukk outta here with this bullshyt. I ain't putting that shyt on my johnson I ain't gon be able to feel a goddamn thing. Might as well stay home and jack my dikk
Breh in the hat next to him- I been going raw for 48 years I'm not switching now

Amazing photo so many expressions in one pic

So many potential Smiley's

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
giphy.gif

:mjlol:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I retook my asvab last week and got the highest score in the class.

My old JROTC teacher said I could get any job I want in the military and since I have a degree I can come in as a officer. He's trying to aim me towards the marines cause that's what he is and I'm kinda interested in it.

The only thing making me take pause is I feel a way about being a black man joining the military. I know it's silly but had to many people tell me not too growing up.
If you become a marine, you might be posted in Quantico. :lupe: