Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Trudeau said:
yep, and what's even worse about all this is that these poor black people in the projects don't have anyone to stand for them.

how many years after the fact (this happened in the 60s) did we finally learn that Newport was intentionally sold to poor people? and not just poor people, poor YOUNG BLACK PEOPLE from infancy to teenagehood. how many years after the fact did we learn about the Tuskegee Syphillis case? how many years after the fact did we learn about Henrietta Lacks? i could go on and on. poor black people are stigmatized, but it is from them that America gets its popular culture, its wealth. America wouldn't have been the nation that it is without black people and yet it is under the false security of her own bosom that black people are routinely murdered, abused, scorned, etc. The scapegoat of a nation is also the nations provider.

this truly is sickening and i wish there was a way to spread this all over the net.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Is it usually drama in there though. I popped in once a long time ago now that I remember but I wasn't feeling in the moment and never came back.
Lol no. They usually just sit around and listen to the same 5 songs on repeat and talk about the coli, or how their day was. Entertaining at first but it gets repetitive.