Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

Let me tell you something. I'm 25, my youth is almost over and I've been single all my life. I can sit around and worry about being single 24/7 or I can do something to better myself FOR myself.

I go to the gym, I have my own car, I move into my loft today and I have two jobs. You have to sacrifice and put in a lot of work and effort for yourself if you really want results.

There will always be someone better looking than you or better at your job. I get it's hard to not compare. I do it all the fukking time. But you can't allow yourself to have this defeatist attitude because you can't win. The only person you're competing with is yourself and it's a battle you need to have everyday in order to survive. You need to live with your parents for a few more years, save your money, focus on yourself and not men who catfish online.

Great post.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great job police in Jersey and new York, everyday the boys in blue prove why they are needed. Can't say the same for those with criminal records

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Rawtid

ralph-wave.gif

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I drag my fat ass out the bed to get some exercise after how ever long of a hiatus I took. First my headphones shorted and then in started raining. :heh: It was drizzling at first but as I turned onto my street it came down harder. At least its not cold out though.
:datazz: