Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think he's the 5th person over the past 2 months that I have gotten into with. 2 from skating, 2 from the coli and 1 old co-worker. Definitely an indication that I need to change. I also feel it could just be dead associations that need to be shed and it's just time.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Opened up a bank Account Wed
Received my card yesterday with a letter saying my account has been closed and blocked.:martin: I never even used an account. I call chase and they tell after the account was Reviewed for the second time they decided to close it
:martin:. They won't even tell Me the reason why
Get a chexsystems report and dispute it. It might be something on there that you don't know about.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I think he's the 5th person over the past 2 months that I have gotten into with. 2 from skating, 2 from the coli and 1 old co-worker. Definitely an indication that I need to change. I also feel it could just be dead associations that need to be shed and it's just time.

Who'd you get into "it" with from the coli? :whoo:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I said yes to someone asking for a major chunk of my time + brain over the next three plus months. If it wasn't someone I care about and wanted to see win I'd be tight but I kinda am anyway. Why I gotta be a good person though:dwillhuh:

This better pay off :feedme: