Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Packed everything in my car and moved to Seattle a week ago in order to leave personal problems behind. Struggling to find affordable housing. Car windows smashed last night and most of my possesions taken...Man I was really in a dark place last night...

Stay up breh. Good luck.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Two of my neighbors are morbidly obese. The one next to me says she got bigger after she retired, which is bs because her husband is retired and he makes sure to take a walk every morning and does the yard work. The one across the street, she came outside the other day and everything below the knee was just red and colored. Lookes like circulation was lost a while ago.

It's sad but it's helping me keep my health into perspective. I don't want to end up like that. I see one neighbor being completely bed ridden if she doesn't do something soon.
You could always move in with me and adopt my healthy lifestyle :mjpls:.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man those new 4k UHD or whatever they are called are straight piff I'm just unwilling to spend that amount of money on a tv, I had to settle on my 55 inch smart TV, but they don't even compare

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Man those new 4k UHD or whatever they are called are straight piff I'm just unwilling to spend that amount of money on a tv, I had to settle on my 55 inch smart TV, but they don't even compare
Every day u claim u bought or shopping for
A tv
Furniture
Luggage
Headphones
A car
Bed sheets
Watch
And a girlfriend

:dead:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every day u claim u bought or shopping for
A tv
Furniture
Luggage
Headphones
A car
Bed sheets
Watch
And a girlfriend

Furniture I got months ago, never ever mention headphones because I don't use them. My tv I got over the weekend. Luggage I don't recall mentioning. My next thing on my list is I need new bedsheets for my bed and new towels for both bathrooms. I hate shopping and spending money on both. My new car is coming in the next month or so, leaning towards getting a 2013 Infiniti G37 or a 2014 maxima

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Furniture I got months ago, never ever mention headphones because I don't use them. My tv I got over the weekend. Luggage I don't recall mentioning. My next thing on my list is I need new bedsheets for my bed and new towels for both bathrooms. I hate shopping and spending money on both. My new car is coming in the next month or so, leaning towards getting a 2013 Infiniti G37 or a 2014 maxima

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I'm so dumbfounded, this guy I went to school with sent me a Facebook message asking for money. And this isn't the first time he's done it :mindblown:

Hey [spelled my name wrong] I hope this message finds you well and in good spirits! How are you? Are you well? I really hope so. It's so awesome to see you taking care of business and kicking ass and taking names out in the world! I myself am still in [redacted] I had an illustrious career with the department of education in Trenton but was laid off due to budget cuts. After exhausting unemployment, and now being classified as being a member of the illustrious brotherhood of the long term unemployed many opportunities appear to be closing down right before me eyes. In September, I will be enrolling in a state grant funded program that provides training for those who are part of the longterm unemployed. I know that a few years back during an economically precarious period for me, you blessed me with sound advice, and encouragement. And for that, I am eternally grateful and humbled. At this moment, I am asking if you had the wherewithal to help me with a small moneygram, venmo, google wallet or Paypal loan in order to aid me with a small cash injection to get through the month until the third week of September? Something in the ballpark of 25 to 40 dollars. I know that it would greatly could help me this month to make ends meet and stretchn my budget. You've never been shy to tell me when you were unable, so either way, let me know if im bugging the daylights out if you! It's all love! I look forward to hearing from you. Be well, my love

I have tons of empathy but we haven't had so much as coffee together bruh :what::whoa:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I'm so dumbfounded, this guy I went to school with sent me a Facebook message asking for money. And this isn't the first time he's done it :mindblown:

Hey [spelled my name wrong] I hope this message finds you well and in good spirits! How are you? Are you well? I really hope so. It's so awesome to see you taking care of business and kicking ass and taking names out in the world! I myself am still in [redacted] I had an illustrious career with the department of education in Trenton but was laid off due to budget cuts. After exhausting unemployment, and now being classified as being a member of the illustrious brotherhood of the long term unemployed many opportunities appear to be closing down right before me eyes. In September, I will be enrolling in a state grant funded program that provides training for those who are part of the longterm unemployed. I know that a few years back during an economically precarious period for me, you blessed me with sound advice, and encouragement. And for that, I am eternally grateful and humbled. At this moment, I am asking if you had the wherewithal to help me with a small moneygram, venmo, google wallet or Paypal loan in order to aid me with a small cash injection to get through the month until the third week of September? Something in the ballpark of 25 to 40 dollars. I know that it would greatly could help me this month to make ends meet and stretchn my budget. You've never been shy to tell me when you were unable, so either way, let me know if im bugging the daylights out if you! It's all love! I look forward to hearing from you. Be well, my love

I have tons of empathy but we haven't had so much as coffee together bruh :what::whoa:
Block that nikka :huhldup:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Dude named all of the legit cash transfer spots including Venmo and Google Wallet :dead: