Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Tell him to join the Air Force. I hear they get just a good benefits but don't have to risk their life as much.

Yeah, I'm trying to talk him in to that or at least the Navy. I really want him to stay away from the military period, but if he's hell bent on going, those two options would be much better than army or the marines.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
t5q2pl.jpg

2uh5xs5.jpg

The bottom one made me laugh.

:russ:

She's just gritting her teeth and smiling through her unwavering and furious anger.

:deadmanny:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Use a calculator
Lmao shut up!!! I know about calculators ok! That mean, mode, median shyt I'm not good with. I don't understand it. I'm way better at English. I struggled with math with my biotechnology major like hell.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Math is evil.

I need to find out the average score for Chris. So can a genius please help me a little?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Appropriate for the occasion
yoT1VcL.jpg
:pachaha: I swear like...I'm great in every other subject...Except Math. I've actually gone through depressions doing math. I've had to do a lot of math with labs. It was hell. I don't know how I passed math courses at all.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
lol Thank you *warm hug*

(even though some guys probably voted 1 hating :ufdup:)

Ok
14wrrrl.png

I'm going to try to solve it myself when you tell me.
Multiply the score by # of votes, total that then divide by total # of votes for your average

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I posted on facebook how I called a friend, who told me to text her only to tell me she had to call me and I used several :| smiles. People were responding with shyt like "I would block her number" or "I would never call her again". So she replies to my post outing herself(I never mentioned any names). Well today I talk to her and she was mad at me because I didn't defend her on facebook. She said I was supposed to explain to people the extent of our friendship and blah blah blah and if it was her that's what she would have done. I get what she's saying, but I feel she made herself a "real" person by even replying. For all anyone knew I could have been lying and she could have been fictitious.