Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Saw @Rawtid pop up on my Facebook and I was about to friend request her, but then I remembered she un-friended me for no reason a few years ago.

I didn't even do nothing :mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saw @Rawtid pop up on my Facebook and I was about to friend request her, but then I remembered she un-friended me for no reason a few years ago.

I didn't even do nothing :mjcry:
I was going to do a sohh page and a "regular" page so I deleted a lot of sohh people but was too lazy to run two pages. No shade, I just cared about this all being separate at that time but now I don't.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I was going to do a sohh page and a "regular" page so I deleted a lot of sohh people but was too lazy to run two pages. No shade, I just cared about this all being separate at that time but now I don't.
Don't lie to me fam, we better than that. All the other SOHH folk were still on yo page. I see the 15 mutual friends we got.

:birdman:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't lie to me fam, we better than that. All the other SOHH folk were still on yo page. I see the 15 mutual friends we got.

:birdman:
Those are the ones they added me back :dry: breh it's been a good 4 years now since that happened. Maybe even longer you were newly married.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy how people think that you need a "major reason" to kick them out your life. As if the small inconsiderate shyt they do isn't enough. If I see it coming why do I need to wait for your disrespect in order to be justified? You have poor character regardless if you have harmed me or not. I am not going to stay around and wait for you to fukk me over of the sake of "reason."

Anyway, the last piece negative is out my life :blessed:. It's been a very long time coming. Bye bytch.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
damn labor day event is coming up and I don't have my Africarribean shirt yet. gotta think of something to wear if it don't come in by that time..

can't wait to eat some island food from all over the islands and dance with beautiful, sexy, melanated, black women. :ohlawd:

hopefully I'm prepared for everything. won't be staying too long cause of work and school. should be a fun day though.