Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
My tax accountant finally hollered back. We owe $1K to the feds, I was expecting more. Next year that child credit gonna come thru. :takedat:

He also did my back local taxes when i was working in Detroit. I'm getting like $3K back for 3 years of returns.

Having a professional accounting firm do your taxes is definitely worth the money spent.

K.
I'm the residential tranny demon
You a tranny for real or you just play one for the Coli?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
My tax accountant finally hollered back. We owe $1K to the feds, I was expecting more. Next year that child credit gonna come thru. :takedat:

He also did my back local taxes when i was working in Detroit. I'm getting like $3K back for 3 years of returns.

Having a professional accounting firm do your taxes is definitely worth the money spent.

You a tranny for real or you just play one for the Coli?
I am, for real. I don't call myself a tranny outside of this forum though (only adopted the word because that's what I'm commonly referred to on here besides fakkit and bytch.)

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I am, for real. I don't call myself a tranny outside of this forum though (only adopted the word because that's what I'm commonly referred to on here besides fakkit and bytch.)
Well damn, my bad.

I like to think of myself as LGBT friendly, but the trans world is just a little outside my realm of understanding.

Be safe out there

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Ill be sure to make sure my suicide video is posted here so you guys can get your laughs
No one is committing suicide here, at the most you'll leave the Coli for a week. Maybe even change ya name. And no one is looking fwd to you dying, so cut the emo shyt.

Side note: I remember when I got mad on SOHH after breaking up w two female posters (to put it lightly) and left the boards. I was right back in 3 days, doing the same shyt.

nikka you aint going nowhere