Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell? How long has this been going on? No insurance
I notice along time ago when I was eating, I feltl a Lil pain but brushed it off. Last week I'm on break at work chewing gun and a piece of the tooth broke off. At this point I felt no pain but for the last few days whenever I drink something cold my gum would Ache. About 4:00am it started to Ache again but this time I was touching it to see if it was loose and in the process it ended up cracking up the middle. :snoop: no dental insurance

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I notice along time ago when I was eating, I feltl a Lil pain but brushed it off. Last week I'm on break at work chewing gun and a piece of the tooth broke off. At this point I felt no pain but for the last few days whenever I drink something cold my gum would Ache. About 4:00am it started to Ache again but this time I was touching it to see if it was loose and in the process it ended up cracking up the middle. :snoop: no dental insurance

Since you don't have insurance I assume you haven't had regular dental appts

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Better look into the dental schools in your area for low pricing options.