Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People talking to you in Engrish and lookin at you crazy when you tellin em they don't make sense
full

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man there is too much piff on with olympics, now little league and now preseason football, too much I can't keep up

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Sometimes I ask myself, "why am I saving all this money? 401k's, multiple accounts, for what? I can be dead tomorrow, let me spend this bread now and enjoy life's pleasantries :jbhmm:"

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
How was it?
Stressful at first because it took me forever to find a halfway decent all white outfit lol I spent most of the night praying I didn't spill shyt on myself or have my period outta nowhere :skip: outside of that it was ok

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stressful at first because it took me forever to find a halfway decent all white outfit lol I spent most of the night praying I didn't spill shyt on myself or have my period outta nowhere :skip: outside of that it was ok

Yea I'm going out in about an hour to start looking for some white shirt, shoes and pants, hopefully it won't be a struggle, the white party I'm going to is in San Diego so I gotta fly there, I hope when I get there and I iron the clothes I don't get any smudges or dirt on there

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Yea I'm going out in about an hour to start looking for some white shirt, shoes and pants, hopefully it won't be a struggle, the white party I'm going to is in San Diego so I gotta fly there, I hope when I get there and I iron the clothes I don't get any smudges or dirt on there
Make sure you're in good lighting when you're shopping. It would suck to show up In two different shades of white

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Bruh I'm working with this thick ass jawn from high school and I ain't seen her since. Still as thick as she was back in the day. :noah:

I'm about to DIVEEEEEEEEE INNNNNN :smugfish:
I put my bid in and this bytch engaged :dontcare: