Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Man, it's crazy, I love to work but I hate having a job. I hate corporate politics, I hate being told what to do, I hate arbitrary criticisms, I hate the idea of someone lording over my time and how I make a living. I mean - I understand that everyone has a boss, and even if you start a business, you are beholden to your customers and others. But man, I'm just not wired for it. I feel violated by the very thought of maneuvering a corporate environment in the ways it demands for success.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
:martin: I left my kayak strapped on top of my car and its been raining while I was asleep. No I gotta deal with lifting a kayak full of water off of my car.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BBvsE3M.img

Who is this

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't been more pleased with a revival or continuation of a show than I have with Dragon ball super. It literally is doing everything perfect and re capturing the essence of what made db and dbz so great the 1st time around.

:banderas:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I haven't been more pleased with a revival or continuation of a show than I have with Dragon ball super. It literally is doing everything perfect and re capturing the essence of what made db and dbz so great the 1st time around.

I'm waiting on the new episode now, that's 2 weeks in a row Dragon team is late with these subs

:aicmon:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Never heard of it

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I'm looking to get a newer car and was already approved by my credit union at 2.24% so I've been calling these hoe ass dealers and telling them that but these mfs act like I'm speaking Spanish. "Bring a copy of your pay stubs and a piece of mail with your address". Didn't I tell your ass I was already approved by the credit union? And not you're beating 2.24, so shut up.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm looking to get a newer car and was already approved by my credit union at 2.24% so I've been calling these hoe ass dealers and telling them that but these mfs act like I'm speaking Spanish. "Bring a copy of your pay stubs and a piece of mail with your address". Didn't I tell your ass I was already approved by the credit union? And not you're beating 2.24, so shut up.

I hate dealing with car salesman except for Carmax never had issue with them

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Buying a new car is one of the single most boring annoying things to do in the world. Spending hours of your time just to mark up your credit and waste your time with offers you don't give a shyt about.