Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:

i feel like you've probably killed people before and did a great job of disposing the bodies.

edit: and to answer your question, yes, pants and jackets too

Too hot here in San Antonio to have kids wearing pants in August and September, that comes later in the fall

Prynce

Daps
My entire life every person I've met says the same thing. They talk about how I'm gonna be successful. How I'm so charismatic. That I'm such a good guy. How I'm so honest and genuine. How I'm so eager I am to help people. But it doesn't mean anything. All that shyt don't matter. Why do I work so hard when all I really want is something so simple. Life could be so easy and good. It could all be so simple.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My entire life every person I've met says the same thing. They talk about how I'm gonna be successful. How I'm so charismatic. That I'm such a good guy. How I'm so honest and genuine. How I'm so eager I am to help people. But it doesn't mean anything. All that shyt don't matter. Why do I work so hard when all I really want is something so simple. Life could be so easy and good. It could all be so simple.
bullied by a 6'2 thug

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
CoqB9tTVIAEpP5v.jpg