Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Usually, people don't commit suicide during a bender of depression and general malaise. It's those brief, explosive moments of fatalistic fancy, like a summer thunderstorm, that will take one out. Beautiful weather before, and perhaps might have been beautiful weather after. We'll never know. Well.......I know.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Usually, people don't commit suicide during a bender of depression and general malaise. It's those brief, explosive moments of fatalistic fancy, like a summer thunderstorm, that will take one out. Beautiful weather before, and perhaps might have been beautiful weather after. We'll never know. Well.......I know.
are you ok bro? :lupe:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It's actually going very well. If I continue to live I'll most definitely complete my 10 year plan. Work is the least of my issues.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Observed a husband and wife arguing over their son school clothes. The mom was yelling at the dad saying that all he was picking up was and the mom wanted more collared shirts. The dad responded with the boy is 7, it's not that serious, he sits in class and plays outside he isn't working in the corporate world

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Observed a husband and wife arguing over their son school clothes. The mom was yelling at the dad saying that all he was picking up was and the mom wanted more collared shirts. The dad responded with the boy is 7, it's not that serious, he sits in class and plays outside he isn't working in the corporate world

do you have an online newsletter i can subscribe to. you make mundane ass shyt seem so intriguing :lupe:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you have an online newsletter i can subscribe to. you make mundane ass shyt seem so intriguing :lupe:

Everything on this site is mundane I'm just adding to the crap

Even though I must admit i was hoping my post would lead to a bigger more thought provoking discussion about if elementary school children should have more than t-shirts in their closet

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything on this site is mundane I'm just adding to the crap

Even though I must admit i was hoping my post would lead to a bigger more thought provoking discussion about if elementary school children should have more than t-shirts in their closet

:wtf:

i feel like you've probably killed people before and did a great job of disposing the bodies.

edit: and to answer your question, yes, pants and jackets too