Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire

Lol its true :snoop:

I know that feeling. I'm more introverted myself. The thing is being alone is fun 99.9 percent of the time. But once in a while you get those :francis: moments of, "ohh I wish I had someone to keep me company"
. Had 3 serious relationships. I think I might get to the point where I'm gonna have people asking why I'm not dating. Being by myself is peaceful. I can understand myself more. Love ain't going nowhere. You have time.

Yeah i get those moments all the time. And you are right i have plenty of time but some days I feel like I don't.

Invest in cats.

hahhaah the funny thing is I've thought of that. :sadbron:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'm pretty awkward around guys cuz i don't have much experience with ya'll lol... I'll try though :hamster:
giphy.gif

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk alllll these new nikkas at the gym right now :beli:

Breh just ran up on me with his girl talkin bout we were actually waiting for that gentleman to finish to use the machine :lupe:

The cheek of this ni - Guess you can jump in on my set :ufdup:

Hour on incline now :to:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:shaq2:Goddamit, just got a phone interview for a job and they want me to start next week. Gotta talk to my boss about getting out of the work.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
LOL its funny you say that cuz i always thought men liked outgoing/confident girls. I grew up being told that i was too "frigid" or "boring" :mjcry: cuz i'd tell people i have no experience with men they'd look at me like. :dwillhuh::flabbynsick:
Those dudes who told you that sound lame so you aint missing much by avoiding them. :yeshrug:

A real man can lead you into a fun life. Haters gonna hate so ignore em.