Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Don't have to be stuck there. Bryson will only make it worse than it is. I was like this years ago after a long relationship. Been single 5 years. Couldn't be happier. Meeting new people helps. Even though it isn't so easy at first.

I'm very much an introvert I don't know how to interact with people, I feel like people won't like me. :mjcry: Im 24 and have only been in one relationship. It's strange cuz everyone in my family is looking at me like :dahell:why ain't u putting yourself out there, why ain't you bringing someone to us. :heh: Part of me feels like I should be looking but than the other part of me is like nah I'm not ready. I enjoy my own company as sad as that may sound lol. My high school friend was talking to me a few days ago saying it's time that we (me and her) find someone, get married and have babies. :dwillhuh: In my culture/religion we get married pretty early. I feel as if life is passing me by and I've got to make a decision very fast. :lupe: I wish I was 16 again. :sadbron:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm very much an introvert I don't know how to interact with people, I feel like people won't like me. :mjcry: Im 24 and have only been in one relationship. It's strange cuz everyone in my family is looking at me like :dahell:why ain't u putting yourself out there, why ain't you bringing someone to us. :heh: Part of me feels like I should be looking but than the other part of me is like nah I'm not ready. I enjoy my own company as sad as that may sound lol. My high school friend was talking to me a few days ago saying it's time that we (me and her) find someone, get married and have babies. :dwillhuh: In my culture/religion we get married pretty early. I feel as if life is passing me by and I've got to make a decision very fast. :lupe: I wish I was 16 again. :sadbron:
I know that feeling. I'm more introverted myself. The thing is being alone is fun 99.9 percent of the time. But once in a while you get those :francis: moments of, "ohh I wish I had someone to keep me company"
. Had 3 serious relationships. I think I might get to the point where I'm gonna have people asking why I'm not dating. Being by myself is peaceful. I can understand myself more. Love ain't going nowhere. You have time.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Invest in cats.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Its raining today.

Good that it wont be hot. Bad because it will be wet.

Summer needs to hurry up and pass.