Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Just woke up from another wild ass dream. We we're living in somewhat of a post apocalyptic world like in walking dead except not as bad. I was in Compton or south central (some LA hood) and this bug ass dog that was trained to eat zombies starts chasing me. I told the owner to get this motherfukker, I'm hopping on cars and shyt, but he keeps coming at me...so I blow his head off :laugh:

But when I did this, this crazy ass gangsta outro music starts playing and it's Beyoncé singing the hook (it was stuck in my head so I just wrote it down...shyt is hard, wish I knew how to make songs) then jay z drives by in the slow roll that's in all rap videos. Sitting in the back of a phantom, window just cracked enough to see his fitted...

:scusthov:

:pachaha:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
My daughter just learned to make a genuine smile :wow:

My apartment lease ended on Monday. Days of dropping $3K a month on an empty spot are over.

Netflix stock price tanked yesterday, but I think it fell a bit too much. Gonna buy some more shares, bring my cost basis price down. :feedme:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao it's a lady. :scust::martin: She should know better right? Lol

You should have walked over near her like

giphy.gif

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Were any men around when she did this?

No just me and her :scust: I never ever fart around others I'm just like :dwillhuh: when people do it around me lol.

You should have walked over near her like

giphy.gif

Hahahhahaha I actually did I was like "it smells in here I'm just gonna give it a quick spray" :troll: it was a silent but deadly one too smh the smell took over the whole room.

Half the time I fart in my cube, my boss comes over with a question.

I don't know how he or I keep a straight face. :russ:

Hahahahah that's funny :mjlol: ya nastyyy :lolbron:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
When beggars ask you for money and you (truthfully) tell them you have no cash on you and they hit you with the :martin:

:pacspit: