Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had brown sugar and cinnamon ice cream with caramel crunch cake. shyt was delicious. The fish tacos were meh but I don't like tilapia for fish tacos, I prefer cod. The sweet potato fries were delicious though. 4 shots and one drink later. It was good to take my mind off things.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Had brown sugar and cinnamon ice cream with caramel crunch cake. shyt was delicious. The fish tacos were meh but I don't like tilapia for fish tacos, I prefer cod. The sweet potato fries were delicious though. 4 shots and one drink later. It was good to take my mind off things.
I'd lick that off you

Except the fish tacos, you can have those.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Someone PM me what happened if it can't be said out here. I like to acquire various amounts of information for scientific study purposes. :dame:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@Brooklynzson and any of y'all that ride bikes, be careful out there. Just seen the aftermath of a nasty accident as I was getting ready to head out from the job. So bad that they just landed a chopper. Scary to see buddy not even be moving. I doubt he made it. shyts sad.

NR56crm.jpg

BggKtzx.jpg

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Man I can't fukk with these Tyler Perry TV shows, the writing just all over the place. Now that new greenleaf is dope, Oprah hired some real writers.
I just watching that today. 1st 2 eps are pretty good so its on my watchlist.

I never even gave the haves and have nots a chance.

I almost fed the wolves and reconsidered. Its not even worth it.