Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn right she is, even had my family excited and embracing her. How you gonna be all perfect then almost overnight go flaky like these airheaded bytches that nikkas can barely gate to dinner with...We been together since November/December and then the same lame ass "oh my phone died" ass texts are the excuse foh.

That sucks, you think she started talking to someone else on the low?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm in a similar boat except I have to see him and his new chick when I'm at the rink. Oh well. It takes a minute but you get over it. It just sucks while you're going through that process.
I have to still interact her in this philanthropy club I'm in (name redacted of course) since shes a member and I'm on the Board smfh...even calls and/or texts me related to club shyt and I just want to cuss her the fukk out. I've never done some shyt like this to anyone man fukk that bytch.

Prynce

Daps
It's not manly nor does anyone really want to sit around and listen to a dude in his feelings.

lol you know If your homie called you up crying talking about "I'm just so confused" you be like :sadcam::francis:

:scust:

Man up

Dont let it go on for a couple months or so. You'd be ready to dis own him:heh:
:dead: so true people got no patience for you

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
That sucks, you think she started talking to someone else on the low?
I know she has...she introduced me and some other friends to her "friend" one night we all were out...breh idk wtf that was all about but I felt some crazy ether...still handled it perfectly so I didn't embarrass myself or anything...a lesser man would have come to the coli to join the He-Man Women Haters Club but I'm better than that :wow:.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know she has...she introduced me and some other friend to her "friend" one night we all were out...breh idk wtf that was all about but I felt some crazy ether...still handled it perfectly so I didn't embarrass myself or anything...a lesser man would have come to the coli to join the He-Man Women Haters Club but I'm better than that :wow:.
UGH!!!

We have mutual friends and I saw him and his girl on Saturday. I wanted to have a conniption.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know she has...she introduced me and some other friends to her "friend" one night we all were out...breh idk wtf that was all about but I felt some crazy ether...still handled it perfectly so I didn't embarrass myself or anything...a lesser man would have come to the coli to join the He-Man Women Haters Club but I'm better than that :wow:.

Wow, wow....

I dont even have words for that. That would have probably pushed me to the point of flipping out on her.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I have to still interact her in this philanthropy club I'm in (name redacted of course) since shes a member and I'm on the Board smfh...even calls and/or texts me related to club shyt and I just want to cuss her the fukk out. I've never done some shyt like this to anyone man fukk that bytch.
If she doesnt regret breaking up with you then good riddance. Better you guys separate early than down the line when you have more things at risk from a break up.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Lmao what did she do?
Turned right on a red light knowing I had the green and wasn't even attempting to slow down. She just took her shyt anyway.

Its cool, harassed her ass all the way to the store parking lot, bumper was centimeters away from hitting her shyt and clearly she was uncomfortable with it. Then she called me an a$$hole and I said "thanks for the compliment funky bytch".

So it went pretty smooth.

:ehh: