Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bought a nice lil weed vape pen to goto universal studios with and i lost it :beli:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
smh, prynce requested a ban? yo you fickle ass women aint shyt and you deserve everything bad that happens to you in life. you know who you are, bytch :ufdup:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whatever is in this fat burner agrees with my finger nails. My shyts are normally soft and break very easily but they have been stronger and growing over the past few days. Its probably causing organ damage or something at the same time though.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Whatever is in this fat burner agrees with my finger nails. My shyts are normally soft and break very easily but they have been stronger and growing over the past few days. Its probably causing organ damage or something at the same time though.
:francis:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
If you still fukking, yea. If you still cordial with her, probably. If its a fukk that bytch relationship, nah.

We still fukking, but I know her. If I give her money for him to her thats a green light to ask me for school fees and new shoes money n shyt for the boy.

:jbhmm:
Yeah hes not getting shyt I already give her money for our son that other yute is her responsibility.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
We still fukking, but I know her. If I give her money for him to her thats a green light to ask me for school fees and new shoes money n shyt for the boy.

:jbhmm:
Yeah hes not getting shyt I already give her money for our son that other yute is her responsibility.
I'd tell her birthdays are special occasions. But that's not your responsibility to be financially taking care of a child that's not yours when you're not in a relationship with her.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Bioton?