Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm sitting here talking to this thottie and the only thing I'm trying to do is fukk. It's literally
Causing me pain to have to sit here and pretend to give a shyt about this Thot life:mjcry:

I don't care, bytch. I just want the draws:damn:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
so who else got the super secret black people boycott text :lupe:...better yet, who else didn't pass it on :mjpls: and I know that shyt had to be posted on someone's twitter/IG/FB regardless of the instructions not to

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why are you being so mean? You could've said you don't want to talk to me anymore. I can take a hint though :mjcry:

Giselle

Daps
I'm officially an adult. What does that even mean? What am I suppose to be doing with my life? I'm honestly confused about life right now :drunk:
I thought the same earlier this year around my bday.:mjcry:

Happy belated bday and welcome to your 20s

#96babies
I'm about to find some shyt to do every night now :manny:
A nikka 22 and all I do is home, work and school :wow:

Might starting hitting the skating ring up on Tuesdays for this 18-25 skate and hit more bars/lounges up on the weekends.

I highkey might join some clubs and shyt to be around more people my own age. :patrice:

This homebody shyt for the birds

Yes! Do that.
I'm going to do that too when the semester begins.

I'm planing on joining all of the clubs I fibbed about being in on my resume & adding a few more lol.

Just letting you all know, if you're in school and want to make yourself look better on your resume, just add some of your school's clubs. Employers don't have a way to check.

Also, if you do that and you have social media, be sure to add the club on your social media.

I learned that on lsa lol

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not only did I get barely four hours of sleep and have to work much earlier than I usually do, but I already got informed that it's going to be a long and stressful day. :mjcry:

Gonna be plenty of multitasking and being in two places at once going on. I'm gonna be on magician mode today. :francis: