Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously, what kind of Pinky and the Brain ass mice am I dealing with? :jbhmm:

How are these fukkers finessing every trap I set? :martin:This is ridiculous. Since the start of the year I've only caught 2 mice and that was on accident. :dame:

Daps
The song is called Towa no Uta. I think they did a different version of it because the only song I know called that is this

Also why the hell you watching videos of people combing their cats? :dahell:

:mjlol: It started with this video. The cat struggling to get out was funny as hell, and the way the others were looking at him like :scusthov:what the hell happened to you?
I just wanted to see the fluffy kitty antics after that. :hamster: I wasn't watching it for the combing, just to see them.

Thank you btw :lawd:

Dapped + repped :lupe: How do you give coli cash on here?

ETA: :leostare: I might have to take that rep and dap back. I can't find this version based on the info you gave me.

Last edited:
Daps
The song is called Towa no Uta. I think they did a different version of it because the only song I know called that is this

Also why the hell you watching videos of people combing their cats? :dahell:

:wtb: I can't find an alternate version for this song. Is it even by the same people? This song sounds like a duet between a man and woman, not a pop girl group.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
:wtb: I can't find an alternate version for this song. Is it even by the same people? This song sounds like a duet between a man and woman, not a pop girl group.
All I know is the song is called Towa no Uta which means Song of Eternity and thats the only thing that popped up when I searched it