Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I had to shut down social media (except The Coli) because of all of the outrage over brehs being killed for nothing. I'm getting migraines over our brehs being slaughtered AND all the BS reactions us Black people are giving. Everybody is all talk and no action, not saying that I'm on the front lines of this obvious brewing race war, I'm just saying...STFU if you ain't gonna do shyt. Stop ranting on FB and IG with BS memes and dissertations in relation to these recent slaughters! "Don't support white businesses, hit them where it hurt!":stopitslime: Maaaan you posting on FB and IG is supporting their business dumbasses! Look inside your wallet, closet, cupboards, fridge, vehicles....ITS ALL WHITE BUSINESS.:camby:

I digress...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I am out sourcing at the thrift store today. As I am checking out, this woman walks up to me and whispers in my ear that she pissed herself in the store and to avoid embarrassment she threw on one of the dresses in the store. She then ask me could I help her out my buying her the dress.

:stopitslime: I must look like gump if she thought that I'd buy that story. The store has a fully functioning bathroom and the dress couldn't have cost more than $8. :francis: Needless to say, she got denied.

The end.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I am out sourcing at the thrift store today. As I am checking out, this woman walks up to me and whispers in my ear that she pissed herself in the store and to avoid embarrassment she threw on one of the dresses in the store. She then ask me could I help her out my buying her the dress.

:stopitslime: I must look like gump if she thought that I'd buy that story. The store has a fully functioning bathroom and the dress couldn't have cost more than $8. :francis: Needless to say, she got denied.

The end.
:scust:what the fukk? Was she white?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

The end.
:deadrose:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
This chick working the window at Arby's wrote her number on the receipt :skip:

I thought that only happened in movies :skip: