Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Watching my son shovel food in his mouth and smack his lips when it’s extra delicious gives me such joy

Ten months today, shyt time went by fast gotta start planning his big 1st bday party

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
We just came from the pool, his second time ever in the water and we got him kicking and splashing- gonna try to get in some pool time at least three times a week to make sure he's comfy and can somewhat learn to swim with and without lifesavers

It's incredible how well he understands me just talking, this little boy never ceases to impress me.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
The housing projects were mostly developed to be "human farms".

Most projects especially in NY and NJ were built over subterranean railways or passages that allowed teams of men to raid the buildings silently and quickly, emptying people from the buildings under the guise of an "emergency". Not too many questions were asked when a section of the projects was suddenly "vacant" and new people were moved in.

These people...black men,women and children would be shipped off to concentration camps and harvested for their melanin (elbows, knees, fingers, etc..) and organs. The melanin would usually be made into high grade melatonin, the organs sent off onto the black market and the bodies ground up and sold retail to certain restaurant chains.

You got any literature on this? :lupe: