Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:what: You gotta pay to get your senior pic in the yearbook now? I understand paying for prints but damn, the yearbook pic?

And I gotta pay for the grad tickets. :deadrose:

Daps
Mine too, I neglected it for a few months but stuff is still growing. What are you growing? I have an indoor tent with lighting because I’m moving soon.
We plan on doing tomatoes, cucumbers, okra, and herbs. I used to start my seedlings indoors, but I just buy some tomato plants, and I put a slice of heirloom, and Campari in shallow soil to grow those tomatoes outside. I put cucumber seeds in the beds too. This will be my first year with okra.

The yard is messed up because I had the brilliant idea of building a shed from scratch with wood, and I never completed it. There’s a platform, and piles of wood and dirt all over the yard, and I’m convinced a possum lives under there during the day.

:francis:

Daps
I was getting my Mega Millions tickets, and the guy accidentally printed the numbers with multiplier. He took the ticket back, and printed a new one, but I couldn’t help thinking those first numbers might hit. So I paid the extra $10 to have multiplier tickets.

:lupe:

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
These online gurus, commentators, grifters have done a number on society, how some grown ass adult have allowed these people to take their money and poison their minds is beyond me.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Uggh another day of work tomorrow...Wish this crypto rebounds faster so I can cash out and retire...:dead: Tired of working for companies overworking me... tired asf every damned day...

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Communists and Satanists share the same intense hatred for the female sex. You cannot call yourself a true servant of Communism if you do not desire the outright debasement of the feminine nature..there is no compromise in this, there is no gender and no difference before the State..you’re all equally enslaved.

Western women, in particular, have allowed themselves to be tricked into exchanging their position at the rear to go to the frontline. They are not prepared for the violent resetting and failure of this grand social project which will demand they commit great physical, emotional and mental resources that is typically required of men in TIMES OF WAR. We are now here.

Men have no idea of the finalities behind this cataclysm that is calling up energies and hatreds that go back thousands of years. A convocation that beckons even the universe to pay attention to what is happening on Earth as God’s hand is visibly coming down on all of us. Pressure from men’s bloody hunger and a need for destructive atonement from Heaven above..how will any of you stand in your own right?