Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
redbreast-12-year-old__52078.jpg

Likka sto got this on sale for 20% off for St. Paddy's day. Remembered the breh @Stir Fry kept bigging this up so I copped a bottle. We gon see what it do...eventually :mjgrin:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Is it me or are men and women wearing active wear casually a thing? I went to the movies and I’ve seen quite a few people looking like they’re about to hit the gym. Same shyt when I went to mall. Men in compression tights with basketball shorts and women with their leggings and compression shirts. Is this a new trend?

Or am I trippin?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is it me or are men and women wearing active wear casually a thing? I went to the movies and I’ve seen quite a few people looking like they’re about to hit the gym. Same shyt when I went to mall. Men in compression tights with basketball shorts and women with their leggings and compression shirts. Is this a new trend?

Or am I trippin?

nah its been going on for a minute...:francis:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

I don’t know what it is about this song and the video but Gibbs really channeled something sinister, dark and threatening with this one :wow:

This song radiates sociopathic violent energy but thats its appeal, makes you wanna go slide on the opps :wow:

Someone needs to use it for a movie trailer, who cares what the movie is about :wow:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I now understand how mama boys are created, it’s so stressful letting your kid be free. Stressed as a mffer right now. :damn:

Adding a teen to my insurance raises the price $324 more

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Jennifer Freeman did not admit to an affair with dude. :dead:

She wrote a self help book talking about how she dealt with her divorce.

Find the video where she says anything about an affair with Damon Wayans!:skip:

TikTok definitely needs to be banned!:skip: