Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I stopped drinking. Haven't had a drink since the 1st week of this month. I don't have anything to help ease my frustration anymore. I don't have time to do my music anymore. I'm not sure how to get by without having alchohol to help. I feel really empty inside. This job is very draining. I'm out of place here. I'm so angry at myself for falling into this darkness.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you gotta a be a mean parent to have your child on February 29 :francis:

Gotta explain to a toddler every year why he wont have a birthday party on his birthday like the other kids . :wow:

Only thing worse is a christmas birthday. Cause then the kid ends up losing one whole set of presents cause they will both count as his birthday gifts. :wow:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That photo of those police officers grieving over officer lauretha vaird casket, the one who was murdered by cool c and steady b, is stuck in my head. :mjcry: RIP

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I’m trying to learn the real black history, but this ish takes a toll on your mental state. I feel strength and sorrow at the same time.

:snoop: It’s been less than 200 years since slavery was abolished, lynchings still continued to happen. My grandmother was one of the first kids in her county to be integrated.

All they teach these kids is MLK, Rosa P., Fredrick D. , and Harriet T.