T-Dot
"this meeting will for sure be very short"

**meeting actually lasts 1hour and 20 minutes**

these muthafukkas is unorganized :snoop:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

That grimy ass fukker is gonna pay every cent they owe to me and mines...one way or another :demonic:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
A co-worker of mine's final day at work was Saturday. She's moving from Knoxville to Detroit. She got me a cool looking shirt and I gave her an Ebay gift card because that site is her jam. In the two years we worked together, we really didn't get to know each other outside of work as we only talked there, we had less than 10 text exchanges, we don't follow each other on social media (idk even know if she has any) and I only found out a week ago that she graduated from the same HS I did (albeit a few years after me.) I thought about it afterwards - isn't it funny how people come and go into your life? It's happened a lot in my life and will continue to happen and I'm sure it's happened to everybody. In some cases, you will see people for a few years, then they go and unless some crazy circumstance happens, you'll never see that person again for the rest of your life. I thought about that last point a lot on Saturday night. Idk why.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A co-worker of mine's final day at work was Saturday. She's moving from Knoxville to Detroit. She got me a cool looking shirt and I gave her an Ebay gift card because that site is her jam. In the two years we worked together, we really didn't get to know each other outside of work as we only talked there, we had less than 10 text exchanges, we don't follow each other on social media (idk even know if she has any) and I only found out a week ago that she graduated from the same HS I did (albeit a few years after me.) I thought about it afterwards - isn't it funny how people come and go into your life? It's happened a lot in my life and will continue to happen and I'm sure it's happened to everybody. In some cases, you will see people for a few years, then they go and unless some crazy circumstance happens, you'll never see that person again for the rest of your life. I thought about that last point a lot on Saturday night. Idk why.

get her info and stay in contact with her if possible/not too late…I had a coworker like that, granted we did talk a lot during our time working there…during my early days teaching I had a lot of support from black female teachers being the new guy/only black male on the job…by the time I met her I was able to play the supportive role and was a shoulder for her to lean on being that she was a new teacher and we were the only black teachers on that floor…she wrote me a nice letter/card when she left…she was a good person and I think we could’ve been great friends (not on some undercover I’m trying to hit shyt but genuinely real good friends)…I always regret not doing a better job of staying in contact with her…the irony is she visited a couple times after that and I could’ve EASILY gotten her number…just never did…always “too busy”

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
tell yung miami im 7x6:takedat:
need 100 grand + consent
full

& ole boy can only watch via ring cam :ufdup: