Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much of a nutjob im thinking about trying some penis envy shrooms. :yeshrug: going to get the smallest amount though. Been reading about how bad the hallucinations are for people yet i still curious of the possible health benefits. Im looking for something to help rewire this depression out of my brain. Im too functional with my depression that i dont even realize i have it. Usually when im being negative as fukk. Ive been trying everything. Light therapy, positive thinking, etc etc and that shyt still there.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@The M.I.C.

Do you consider baths to be good for spiritual protection and cleansing?

If this was 5, 10, 20 years or prior..you could get away with baths and other activities to create barriers or cleanse yourself of malignant energies. That is done away with.

The problem is that we've crossed a threshold a few years ago where there's now no honoring of crafts, treatises and spells unless you're significantly strong to arrest those demonic powers into acknowledging your power. There aren't many outside of Lucifer's kids and God's hidden ones who can do that..there is no more protection that can be conjured, there is no more salvation that can be brought up by charms, there is no more strength that can beckoned by the sacrificing of flesh..it is over.

It is time for war. If you want protection and safety in this time, you have two options..there is no more playing around. PERIOD. You either kneel in servitude to Lucifer or you kneel in submission to YAH Almighty. If you do neither, you will float as a leaf in the wind and will die when the Earth's turbulence overwhelms man.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont mind eating dinner late. Got up at 2 in the afternoon yesterday. Making those minutes matter tonight/this morning.

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
What have I done to any of all :mjcry:

I consider myself a nice, caring, dapper of a man and you gonna lie to me lie that:mjcry:

After all I do and you just gonna lie :mjcry:

My bad luck :mjcry: