Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Omg!! Why you write that in public!?!

200.gif

I don’t even remember me saying that on here, but it sounds like something I’d say 😂

I never tried for real, but I do still want to when the time is right. These internet folks are making easy money. I graduated, got a regular job, wanted to sue. Looking for something better now. That experience just confirmed for me what I already knew, I need to be working for myself bc majority of these companies are racist and don’t give about their employees.

Anyway, How’s work going? The last I remember, you earned an advanced degree & got a job, but the job didn’t pay well. Do you still work there? & how’s life outside of work? Are you still a bit of a loner?
Different job, same industry. You wanted to sue the people you used to work for? What happened?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk...idk who I want to dress up as for comic con. I mean, I could go for someone simple like louise Belcher. But I lowkey wanna go as genkai from YYH :jbhmm:

Decisions, decisions

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
fukk...idk who I want to dress up as for comic con. I mean, I could go for someone simple like louise Belcher. But I lowkey wanna go as genkai from YYH :jbhmm:

Decisions, decisions
definitely Genkai

anyone from bobs burgers seems overdone lol

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
halloween this year finna be suss again :mjcry:

I swear i never find shyt to do in this god foresaken city