Definitely Thriller Mike
With the baby hairs slick down:wow:
ebdf544bf17e97453af1afe5c78a43e4

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Wait what happened?​

Dunno, really.
I remember catching a few dap alerts for it and then all of a sudden I move upwards a page and I ain't got access to the shyts anymore.
Some decrepit driedle spinning sympathizer who may or may not have been part of the 'chosen' people stabbed some 6-8 year old youth who was either palestine or muslim to some extent over 20 times and the whole story wasn't making coverage for obvious reasons.
Thread didn't make it 2days on here before it got shuffled out the paint. Maybe they got too wild in the shyts or someone used the wrong font and it was considered anti-semtic, I dunno. But it really makes you think. But then again one shouldn't think too much of a place where #Catset has shares in.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

Dunno, really.
I remember catching a few dap alerts for it and then all of a sudden I move upwards a page and I ain't got access to the shyts anymore.
Some decrepit driedle spinning sympathizer who may or may not have been part of the 'chosen' people stabbed some 6-8 year old youth who was either palestine or muslim to some extent over 20 times and the whole story wasn't making coverage for obvious reasons.
Thread didn't make it 2days on here before it got shuffled out the paint. Maybe they got too wild in the shyts or someone used the wrong font and it was considered anti-semtic, I dunno. But it really makes you think. But then again one shouldn't think too much of a place where #Catset has shares in.

I made a thread about being indifferent towards the sand cac and kosher cac war. That thread got "moved to another forum" because I had words with a burned Bisccit. He started it like he usually does and then started crying when I hit him where it hurts. Went full kosher Karen and had a meltdown. I guess the mods are trying to protect the forum from weaponized white tears

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm tired of Will, Chris and Jada just as much as I am tired of this Jew and Palestinian war
I muted Jada's name on my twitter account and some fukking weirdo purposely spelled her name wrong so it would fukk up peoples algorithim and people would still be forced to see it. Had to block them

Fred "2Pac" Smith

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I muted Jada's name on my twitter account and some fukking weirdo purposely spelled her name wrong so it would fukk up peoples algorithim and people would still be forced to see it. Had to block them

Fred "2Pac" Smith
The only Jada I'll acknowledge is Jadakiss