Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
The hailstorm on Sunday fukked all our cars up!

The estimates are CRAZY for repairs, I take mine in tomorrow and will see what I wanna do from there.
So they have these mobile GEICO posts set up at various auto body shops in the area/region to do inspections. I went and took my son, he was fussy getting into the car but chill on the ride and we didn’t have to get out for the inspection. $4K estimated.

Texas tryna kill us!

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's trolling but I was honestly thinking the same thing playing Scarlet and Violet.

You'll see a family of Pokemon hanging out in the overworld, with the 'mama' or 'papa' evolved Pokemon looking after the unevolved 'baby' Pokemon, then you'll kidnap one of them, confine them to a poke ball when they were out enjoying nature, force them to fight for you, and then Stockholm Syndrome them into thinking you actually love them, not because you actually do, but because you need to up their friendship stat for things like evolutions, dodges and critical attacks. :francis:

Pokemon is such a fukked up franchise when you really think about it. :wow:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dahell:. There's no way in Hell that is safe or healthy for a groundhog.

Assuming it won't be :damn: from the brain freeze, it'll probably be :dead: from the sugar coma. :smh: