Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
This is gonna sound controversial, fukk it. Ever since I was a kid, I always thought adults were boring af.

Children are like mini alcoholics but without the liquor. Filled with life, imagination, curiosity and wonder. Children are far more honest than adults. They're more real they would keep it 100 with you instead of lying. Most adults play mind games they avoid being honest to avoid hurting feelings...children just give it to you raw and unfiltered.

There's many things adults can learn from children. Such as having fun with simplicity, not taking things literally and exploring creativity. Creativity is just intelligence having fun.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Lowkey was thinking about an ex who I hadn’t seen in about a year. Video of her popped up on my tiktok and she gained so much weight :wow:

Know she ain’t losing it soon and if we got back together and she got pregnant :francis:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
We spend so much time trying to prove love wrong we don't really listen to the words in it's song

Daps
Watching college football and I hate this new progressive commerical where the daughter snitches on her mom at the bus stop.

My mom definitely would've hit the :ufdup::demonic: if I tried it

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Brett%2B-%2Bsmoking%2Bpipe.jpg