Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I just spent $60 on some potato chips brehs, suppposedly these shyts are fire :lupe:

500g_1800x1800.png

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
At the finish line, getting induced Wednesday to have my son. Let me get my orientation packet togeva. I hope my new boss don’t make me work too long hours :lolbron:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I get so uncomfortable when the girl I'm with stares at me.

I've come to realise now at 31 years old it's because she really likes me but I'm a scumbag and I know I'm gonna let her down in a big way somewhere along the line.

Unolove

All Star
Daps
My neighbors son Kendall is gonna off himself dude spent his whole life being made fun of I used to ask my mom why he was so dark turns out he’s adopted

Daps
Cops stopping people on the circle

:to:

They stopped the white woman in front of me, but let me go!

:blessed:

She must have had an expired inspection sticker. I warned my brother in law who is about to go to my house to work on my kitchen. He has no license, and warrants.

:francis:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I tried two new snacks today at lunch...

Pretzels are something I don't snack on often but whenever I do it's always a hit 😋.

So I brought both of these Pop Daddy brand Pretzels (Garlic Parmesan and Yellow Mustard) and they're soo good 😊 I recommend them...taste much better and natural than Snyder's Pretzel pieces and Rold Gold 💯 🤷🏾‍♀️.

The yellow mustard is not tangy or sour tasting but nice and smooth. The Garlic Parmesan is very nice and balanced, not salty like Garlic Parm usually is on most things.

I paid $2.95 a bag at my local Dollar General store. I want the brand's website and they sell a lot of special flavors of pretzels and popcorn 🤤.
PDP-Pretzel-Bag-7.5oz-Garlic-Parmesan.png

PDP-Pretzel-Bag-7.5oz-Yellow-Mustard.png