Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I remember this time I saw some nikka who I used to work w he unfollowed me on IG, I mean he went on this rant about doing a mass unfollowing for whatever reason I saw he still followed some basic mfs w/e I keep it pushing. Fast forward couple years later I see this nikka at my fukking gym. I told him about this equinox and he goes to my club same location we both on the hoop court, I’m not the best but I be a fukking a$$hole to majority I hoop with there and this nikka was all on my dikk like “yo my boy jasonmask :gladbron:“ran up to dap me up and hug me I swear to God it was like nobody was even fukking there the way I just didn’t embrace him for nothing that nikka was looking dumb af and did a lil jig shimmy away like I didn’t acknowledge dude at all, all them people saw that shyt on the court. I live for those moments

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Lol my neighbors lesbian daughter got punched in the eye by a white girl in high school and didn’t do anything and she acts hard lol I’m glad my mom told me that before I took her serious

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Felt like autumn 🍂 today with highs in the 60s and the lows are supposed to be in the 40s overnight 😩 I'm going to need them blankets and my man next to me tonight 😌.