Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I'm at work right now wondering if all those shytty daytime talk shows are still on the air?

I remember getting high watching Maury at 10:00 AM. Now it's meetings and deadlines :unimpressed:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

giphy.gif

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Not too much, just keeping my head down and working. Are you still trying to be "famous"?
Omg!! Why you write that in public!?!

200.gif

I don’t even remember me saying that on here, but it sounds like something I’d say 😂

I never tried for real, but I do still want to when the time is right. These internet folks are making easy money. I graduated, got a regular job, wanted to sue. Looking for something better now. That experience just confirmed for me what I already knew, I need to be working for myself bc majority of these companies are racist and don’t give about their employees.

Anyway, How’s work going? The last I remember, you earned an advanced degree & got a job, but the job didn’t pay well. Do you still work there? & how’s life outside of work? Are you still a bit of a loner?

horizon

Veteran
Daps
A hurricane getting ready to hit California.

A hurricane hasn't hit California since the 1930s.
Scientists have been saying the weather is going to get crazier for a long time now and you're talking about some "I've been saying for years" like you're the one that came up with the idea :mjlol: